The Makita 11-Amp Reciprocating Saw (model JR3050T) combines a powerful 11 AMP motor with less weight (7.3 lbs.) for all day use and improved performance. The 11 AMP motor with variable speed (0-2,800 SPM) has a 1-1/8 inch blade stroke for efficient cutting. It is ideal for metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics, remodeling, and demolition applications.
- Continuous rating Input : 1,010W
- Capacity : In pipe : 90mm (3-1/2")
: In wood : 90mm (3-1/2")
- Length of stroke : 28mm (1-1/8")
- Strokes per min. (spm) : 0-2,800
- Dimensions : 452mm x 97mm x 170mm
- (L x W x H) : (17-3/4" x 3-13/16" x 6-11/16")
- Net weight : 3.3kg (7.3lbs)
- Power supply cord : 2.5m (8.2ft)
- Well built and well balanced Mid-class.
- High cutting efficiency by powerful motor.
- Dust proof design 1 : Air from inside prevent the dust collected around slider.
- Dust proof design 2 : Ring, and rubber seal protect gear housing against dust.
- Tool-less blade change system.
- Push the red button to adjust shoe positions
|Delivery Time||1-2 Working Days|