Makita 4329 jigsaw has three orbital setting with straight cutting. The Makita orbital jigsaw uses counterweight balancing technology for low vibration. The Makita Orbital Jigsaw and Cutter is compactly designed with a powerful operation. Its wide range of cutting applications makes it utilitarian. It features three orbital settings along with straight cutting. The ergonomically designed handle has a rubberized grip for a firm hold and, hence offers safe usage. The inbuilt dust extraction port continuously removes work-waste while operating, to provide the user with a clean cutting line. The port can also be connected to your vacuum cleaner via a hose. This tool is also equipped with a counterweight balancing system engineered for reducing vibration to maximize operating comfort. The large trigger switch with a lock-on button option allows extended use.
- Continuous rating Input : 450W
- Capacity : In wood at 90 degrees: 65mm (2-9/16")
: In steel at 90 degrees: 6mm (1/4")
- Length of stroke : 18mm (11/16")
- Strokes per minute : 500 - 3,100 spm
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 224 x 77 x 197mm (8-7/8" x 3" x 7-3/4")
- Net weight : 1.9kg (4.2lbs)
- Power supply cord : 2.0m (6.6ft)
- Light duty model with continuous input 450W.
- 3 orbital settings and straight cutting.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip provides more control and comfort.
- Dust Cover prevents scattering of tips.
- Quiet and less vibration.
- Aluminum die-cast base.
|Delivery Time||1-2 Working Days|