The Makita 4326 Jig Saw and Cutter has a heavy duty design that makes it perfect for your everyday use. The high-quality make of this machine imparts durability to it, assuring you of its longevity. This saw and cutter machine operates at 450W and can cut a 65mm wooden log and a 6mm steel pipe with ease. It features an ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip for easy handling. Furthermore, this jigsaw and cutter machine comes with a 2m long, power supply cord that provides freedom of movement while it is attached to the power socket.
- Continuous rating Input : 450W
- Capacity : In wood at 90 degrees: 65mm (2-9/16")
: In steel at 90 degrees: 6mm (1/4")
- Length of stroke : 18mm (11/16")
- Strokes per minute (spm) : 3,100
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 224 x 77 x 197mm (8-7/8" x 3" x 7-3/4")
- Net weight : 1.8kg (4.0lbs)
- Power supply cord : 2.0m (6.6ft)
- Light duty model with continuous input 450W.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized grip provides more control and comfort.
- Thick blade (1.7mm thickness) can also be used.
- Dust Cover prevents scattering of tips.
- Bevel cut 0 to 45 degrees left or right.
- Quiet and less vibration.
|Delivery Time||1-2 Working Days|