The 1902 weighs only 5. 5 pounds and features a 4 AMP motor that delivers 16, 000 RPM for increased stock removal. The 1902 can plane up to 3-1/4 inches wide, with double edge carbide blades for long life and smooth cutting. The precision machined base is engineered for smooth and accurate planning, with centerline balance and front and rear grips positioned for better control. Additional ease-of-use features include a conveniently-located lock-on button for continuous operation, and a simple blade setting system for fast blade installation. The 1902 is engineered for professional construction framing, window and door installation, and fine woodworking. The 1902 is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering
- Continuous rating Input : 580W
- Planing width : 82mm (3-1/4")
- Planing depth : 1mm (1/32")
- No load speed : 16,000rpm
- Overall length : 290mm (11-3/8")
- Shiplapping : 9mm (11/32")
- Power supply cord : 2.5m (8.2ft)
- Ergonomic design for fatigue-free operation.
- Can be used with both standard HSS planer blades and double-edged mini TCT blades.
- Simple blade setting system for fast blade installation.
|Delivery Time||1-2 Working Days|