Linking is an easy task as the Linksys RE4100W N600 Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender – White can be connected to any and all Wi-Fi routers. The Linksys Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender also works with routers from all service providers. There is no need to modify any settings in order to establish the connection. Using the Wireless N technology, you get universal compatibility with every a/b/g/n device. Place the range extender in just the right location to provide you an optimal signal output through the convenient Linksys Spot Finder Technology.
- Universal Compatibility: Wireless-N technology is compatible with all a/b/g/n devices
- Works With Any Router: No need to modify router settings. Works with all Wi-Fi routers, including those from service providers
- Simultaneous Dual Band: 2.4 and 5 GHz bands reduce traffic and maximize speed. Up to 300Mbps data transfer on each band
- Cross-Band Technology: Maximizes the simultaneous use of both bands for faster data transfer speeds
- Spot Finder Technology: Provides easy setup on any mobile device for optimal placement and performance. No CD required
- Wi-Fi Audio: Connect a stereo system or audio speakers to the N600 PRO to wirelessly stream your favorite music from a smart device or computer
- Fast Ethernet Port: Wired Internet access for one device
Dual band technology
The N600 provides the best possible signal by reducing traffic which leads to maximizing the speed. This is done through dual 2.4 and 5 GHz bands with 300Mbps data on each of them. You can even use both the bands together through the advanced Cross-Band Technology. It receives information through one band and transmits it on another in order to maximize the output of data transfer speeds.
Signal range and connection
In order to increase the range of your Wi-Fi, plug the range extender into a wall outlet. This helps enhance the range up to 7,500 square feet. It also eliminates signal dead spots through repeating the router’s signal and later redistributing it. A secure wired connection to a desktop or laptop can be established with the wired Ethernet port. When the router’s signal is received, an LED indicator lights up, later using the Linksys Extender Setup connect the signal to a computer.
Audio streaming capabilities
Connecting an audio speaker or a stereo system to the audio jack located on the back of the N600 allows you to stream music. It is streamed from a computer or a smart device after a link has been established to the dual-band range extender.
|Delivery Time||1-2 Working Days|